Saturday, April 17, 2010

Networking institute in Bangalore?

Hi friends,


Can someone help me with the address of a good networking institute in and around Marathahalli or the nearest networking institute in Marathahalli to do my FINAL YEAR BE SEMESTER PROJECT? Since I am new to Bangalore, it would be helpful to me if I atleast get the contact nos of some networking institutes.





Thank you in advance

Networking institute in Bangalore?
Analog Devices (India) Pvt Ltd


7th Floor


C %26amp; D Co-Operate Tower, Airport Road, Diamond Dist, Bangalore, 560008


080 25216529


080 25216532
Reply:try for IIHT(Indian Institute of Hardware Technology)


they teach networking good


i too do my networking course in iiht chennai.


i have heard about iiht in banglore


No comments:

Post a Comment