Monday, April 12, 2010

A question about Networking?

I want to network 2 computers together so that I can share files between them. My question is this: If I have more than 2 computers, but only want to have 2 computers on my network, is that going to affect the other computers connectivity to the internet? Also, how do I share files from one computer to another on a network. I'm using Windows XP, so I'd use their networking wizard.

A question about Networking?
You won't have problem with other computers as long as you don't add them in the workgroup or domain. You can use a router, which will give those pcs internet connectivity without bothering your 2-computer network.


Lastly----you already answered your question. yea, use the wizard, it's much user friendly.


No comments:

Post a Comment