Monday, April 12, 2010

Scope of IT Networking job in India.?

I’ve been pondering vigorously about going to India and get a job in IT networking sector as here I feel little incompetent when it comes to working in an IT support


My long term goal is to become a NOC engineer and that requires extensive experience. The jobs I’ve had so far are beyond the scope of Network support. So lack of experience is a big negative point for me and having terrible time convincing recruiters to bet on me, however I have a 2 year degree, CCNA, Network+ and MCP credentials but being a immigrant from a country where English is a second language, I shy away from taking a support job where you have to deal with outside customers and getting a NOC job isn’t remotely a possibility without some industry experience below your belt.





So I just want an opinion from the masses whether going to India would be a wise move in my situation? Would I be able to get absorbed in IT networking arena with my present skills.

Scope of IT Networking job in India.?
Why would india be so much better? sure you have more experience with language but you would be competing agasint indian PH.Ds and other very well skilled people, plus you wouldn't make so much money. A couple bucks an hour might be worth a lot over there, but "A king in dirt, or a citizen in riches" or whatever that cliche is says.





The point I really don't see much point in moving to india when you could just get more experience in the states.
Reply:Great Actually... coz Software developers just develop softwares and when it is used, a supporter for administrating system is needed... and simply, now a days, its a time when big or small enterprises are spreading their approach to the general public...





Beside, CCNA or MCP, I must say that you have the guts to go with everything, so why dont you start your own services for companies in contract ways...


No comments:

Post a Comment