Saturday, April 17, 2010

Plzzz suggest me ,regarding networking?

Hi all. Im a indian student and im planning to go to Canada to study MEng. in Networking. Now this is a 1 year program and its cost is expensive. But anyhow im very much interested to study this. I like Canada very much and I prefer to study and work over there. What I don’t know is about the job opportunities related to IT – Networking / Computer Networking in Canada. Are there good jobs in Canada related to Networking. I mean are there vacancies available for freshers who finish this degree. Will I be able to find a good job after I graduate. Anybody who live in Canada or anybody who can provide any information which could be helpful to me please reply. if possible please include your e-mail address along


with your reply.

Plzzz suggest me ,regarding networking?
I know this much, as a non-resident you must have a work permit to have job in Canada. Further the employer must show that the job can not be filled by a Canadian citizen. With the amount of IT jobs being outsourced to India and other countries, there are many out of work people in Canada that were doing network jobs. So I would not count on being able to get a permit.

dentist

No comments:

Post a Comment