Saturday, April 17, 2010

Networking question, about servers.?

ok here is the question, I am running a server 2003 on my network, which plugs into a linksys router via the gigaport. then that goes to the dsl box. last night i shut the server down, and then I was not able to get to the internet on any of my computers. I want it so the internet connection does not depend upon the server. also where might i find a networking guide to use, and learn from that i could print out. i know this is complex so if you would be able to talk to me about it over the pphone just say so in your response, and i will email you my number,


thanks.

Networking question, about servers.?
oh computer geek eh i rubbed ur moms feet but i dint use my hands by the way im 10
Reply:If your computers are gaining access to the internet through your server, then you would have a problem. If your server is the default gw for your lan instead of the linksys, then you would also have a problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment