Thursday, November 19, 2009

My windows networking password does not work?

If I choose "windows logon" will I be able to use the windows networking?


My windows networking password is no longer working, says invalid password. If I hit cancel everything loads fine, and I can even print and everything through the network just fine. How do I fix the password? If I choose "WINDOWS LOGIN" in network, will it fix this, or will the network no longer work?

My windows networking password does not work?
The next time you see the login prompt for username and password:





1)Leave the username what it is.


2)Click into the password box and press the ENTER key.





All that means is that you are a part of a LAN now. When you have dial-up or some other forms of Internet access you aren't really on a LAN at all.





When you have cable, DSL, or satellite, you are really on a LAN.

americal dental

No comments:

Post a Comment