Thursday, November 19, 2009

Networking and electronics? Will they both help?

I am going or my associate's degree in Network Systems Administration, I have my A+, and I plan on also getting my Network+. If I go for a degree in electronics, will it go hand in hand with my A.S. degree in networking? I want to add on to my career, or will me getting an A.S. in electronics be a whole new career instead of an add on?

Networking and electronics? Will they both help?
Yes it will. They both compliment each other. I have an extensive Electronics background and schooling from the military. I have a degree in computer programming. I am also A+ C++ certified. GOOD LUCK.
Reply:Communications technology, networking, and computer tech will all help; as for electronics, it may help if you are going to deal with regular maintenance, repair, upgrade, and down-'n-dirty work. As for systems administration, I highly doubt you'd be overseeing the installation of a new 32 pin power supply. However, the experience gained in electronics may very well help.


No comments:

Post a Comment