Thursday, November 19, 2009

Networking Trouble....?

I have recently lost connection on one of my PC's to all other PC's on the network, and the internet... When I try to Ping another PC on the network, I get a *Error Code 5* message, The only Time I can connect to another PC on the network, is when I try it in Safe mode with networking. Yet, I still can not seem to get a IP Adress automatically, I have to enter it in manually, I cannot get to the Inernet either, I suspect the security program (Mcafee) on the PC is corruppt, and is blocking the signals... I do not know how to get the computer to connect to the internet, or to get a IP address automatically (DHCP is Enabled, and All Drivers are up to date). Every other PC works fine... Please Help!

Networking Trouble....?
so uninstall mcaffee to see if that's it. Have you disabled any services lately? Check for spyware using spybot, check your hosts file as well

dental care

No comments:

Post a Comment