Thursday, November 19, 2009

SAP or NETWORKING?

Hi All,


This is Suraj ,I need help from u guyz to make decision.I have 1 year Experience in Sap(ABAP)and now as per my interest , Iam doing my masters in Internet Systems (Networking) in sweden and about to complete it soon. As my situtaion demands an professional job in sweden ,iam in great confusion whether to choose to be in Networking Side or SAP(ABAP).AS i dont have any experience in networking ,are there chances for me to get job in sweden .If i go towards SAP ,AS my background is Electronics and communications ,can i fit in this compititive world.One more thing is ,i found many openings in SAP in sweden but not in Networking side but i feel good to be in networking side as all my career was with electronics %26amp; comm and it suits me much.Can any one please sugest me .I am badly in need of job to survive. DO NETWORKING HAVE GOOD FUTURE IN SWEDEN (Scandinavia) ,or sap is better to find job soon

SAP or NETWORKING?
The current Swedish job market should answer the question for you. Go with SAP.
Reply:I will advise SAP adn it is easier to find a job so.


No comments:

Post a Comment