Thursday, November 19, 2009

Networking and electronics?

I am going or my associate's degree in Network Systems Administration, I have my A+, and I plan on also getting my Network+. If I go for a degree in electronics, will it go hand in hand with my A.S. degree in networking? I want to add on to my career, or will me getting an A.S. in electronics be a whole new career instead of an add on?

Networking and electronics?
You're that NSA guy from before right? LOL


Sorry I didn't recognize your acronymn. I've been a Network Engineer since we were using Token Ring and when I think of NSA I still think of the National Security Agency.





A+ if you have an AS in Electronics is redundant.


A+ if you have a BS in Electronic Engineering it is redundant also.





MCSE is you have a BS in Electronic Engineering or Associates in Network Systems Administration or Electronics is NOT redundant.





Electronics is a good base for Network Engineers.


Computer Science is a good base for Programmers or QA Engineers.





Programmers and QA Engineers earn better salaries than Network Engineers do.





I have the equivalent of a BS in Electronics Engineering by way of training from the U.S. Army. I worked on cryptographic electronics systems for 11 years. I also hold a CNE and an MCSE. I never bothered with an A+ certification. Your mileage may vary.





I would suggest you get both degrees.

teeth problems

No comments:

Post a Comment